20080317

ray comfort's Special Note To Atheists

HAHAHAHA!!!!1111!!!one!!!!

Check out this cute post by kirk's older brother. I say cute becasue it amounts to a mortal human sticking up for the feelings of an omnipotent being. It doesn't make any sense for god to be offended by lowercase letters, let alone someone else taking offense on behalf of god.

ray Said:

A Special Note to Atheists

I am honored that so many non-Christians frequent this site, but if you don’t write God or Jesus with capital letters, your comment will be automatically deleted. Thank you for your understanding.


What a self-important little slave. Does he really think god cares?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Matthew Wooller said...

Apparently he did it for me, and when I say me, I mean 'us' - and when I say us, I mean atheists... Which is a rather a bizarre move. He asked us to stop it so as to help ourselves.

With the detriment to us being so in-apparent, coupled with the fact that we don't actually give a flying fig - I can only assume that the request is to be rescinded.

 
At March 18, 2008 at 1:53 PM , Blogger bugsoup said...

Thanks for stopping by my humble blog, Matthew.

I love the idea that the Christians on his site think capitalization == behaving and showing respect for a bieng that can't possibly be hurt by nything we do, by their own definitions.

I'm surprised he allowed my comment with a reference to my blog where I basically do the exact opposite of what he thinks is proper. Certainly he believes that my failure to follow his grammer rules makes me look bad, but like you said, I "don't give a flying fig".

I plan on using lower case letters for his proper name for aslong as his policy is in place, just to show my lack of respect for him.

 
At July 10, 2008 at 1:53 PM , Blogger OliFly said...

Wow ray comfort Is A Tool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home