20080912

Open Letter to Barack Obama

Here's a letter from the MOMocrats that I think everyone needs to read and spread. This is some of the letter:

Here's what I want you to do:I want you to fight. back. I am giving you permission to get. angry. I want to hear you say, "Enough is enough!" every time you speak. I want you to take on their cynical, half-truth-ridden, insulting-to-all-American-citizens campaign and wrestle it to the ground.


I haven't been writing for a while, but I need to get this out. If you are fed up with the calm, cool, and collected Barack Obama and wish he would throw down the gloves and get angry about the negative campaigning and outright lies of the McPalin ticket, digg this. Blog this. Email this. Comment anywhere you can. Get this letter out so that hopefully things start changing in this campaign so that this can change in this country.I used to be just obsessed with this election season, but now I'm pissed. I'm sick and tired of the lies and the fake controversies.

read more | digg story

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM , Blogger -blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Sorry. The stanky BO is evil precisely because he lies and he supports the slaughter of infants. That's why he's evil. It's NOT our right. It's God's right to decide whether the woman should lose her baby. O, sorry. You're an atheist. I guess you'll be on the left at the Final Judgment. Better inquire about how to save-thy-soul, girl. Don't follow the blind masses who wokNtok like good, ol robots over the cliff like lemmings. You're gonna croak whether you like it or not. Everyone dies. Then, whether you like it or not, you'll have to stand before Jesus and explain why YOU turned atheist. I don't wanna lose you. Neither does Jesus. I wanna kiss your precious, adorable feet (if you're a girly) in the Great Beyond. God bless you with discernment.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home